Quality Analyst (QA)
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Analyst to work with our product and content teams to ensure that our eLearning products and services are of the required high standards in terms of content, user experience and technical functionality. You will work as part of a team to develop and deliver industry-leading online compliance training products. This role requires a QA Analyst with a strategic approach to QA, with previous eLearning course QA experience plus excellent hands-on abilities.
- Strong knowledge of testing disciplines and methodologies
- Experience in the quality control of training, web-based training is an asset
- Define and maintain test plans to create effective QA processes
- Test technical functionality/compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms
- Review text/graphics/audio/interactivity against original scripted content
- QA user experience and usability
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written * Ability to effectively communicate complex information clearly and simply
- Strong analytical, time management, and organizational abilities
- Accountable for carrying out the quality control processes within the project’s learning development life-cycle including all quality assurance and testing processes for our eLearning courses
- Work with the Instructional Designers to verify questions on content
- Work with the Client Services team to implement changes to the course (i.e. Tracking, submitting and verification of all changes)
- Manages multiple simultaneous QA requests, varying in size, complexity, and type
Experience : 3-4 years.
Past experience in an E-learning company
English honors / Mass communication / Journalism.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- 2 to 4 years’ experience leading quality assurance projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience of SCORM and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is an advantage
- Previous experience with Articulate Storyline and/or Moodle would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with digital marketers to provide engaging content for Social media platforms. Creating SEO friendly, unique, and engaging content
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams on day-today tasks.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use #SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Update website content as needed
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.