Job Type :
We are looking for a Instructional Designer having 3-5 years’ experience in Instructional Designer for our consulting E-learning Organisation based in Gurgaon. The candidate must possess the following skills:
Experience : 3-5 years.
- Knowledge of instructional theory, including assessment
- Proficiency with learning management systems (LMS)
- Understanding of web site design best practices
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous deadlines
Role and Responsibilities: -
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts to identify the target audience’s learning needs
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, user interface and the finished product
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Analyze the requirements provided by clients and SMEs for the development of compelling courseware / content that achieve learning goals.
- Create highlevel and lowlevel design for L1-L3 projects.
- Develop objectives and ensure the content matches those objectives.
- Rephrase content to meet the learning needs.
- Organize content and activities for students' learning
- Visualize media to support learning (visual aids for ILT, multimedia for WBT).
- Adapt instructional materials created for one delivery mode to another (usually this is adapting materials from ILT to WBT)
- Significant exp. with ILT/WBT development is highly preferred for the position.
- Handle SME co-ordination independently.
- Exp. of working in e-learning industry and healthcare projects desirable
- Support the in-house instructional designers team.
- Advance awareness of Storyline360