Job Type :
As an e-learning manager, you will be leading and managing the complete e-learning portfolio of Empower. You will transform client experience by uncovering their real learning needs and proposing suitable solutions. You will be expected to interface with the team to articulate client requirements to each team member, based on their respective roles and responsibilities. You will also be expected to establish effective client relationships, and work proactively towards growing the account by identifying more business. You will work along with the business development and healthcare teams to create proposals and provide oversight for delivery.
Experience : 8-10 years.
10 or more years of experience in e-learning industry, providing exemplary customer service to individuals and organizations
Strong experience in project / program management within the e-learning industry
Ability to provide oversight to the development teams, including content, design, LMS, quality assurance, etc.
Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and decision making skills.
Experience of handling healthcare projects is desirable.
PMI Certification is desirable.
What you will be responsible for
- Gather and analyse information from clients regarding expectations, budgets, and other constraints, and communicate the same to the team.
- Analyse the scope of work to provide accurate size and effort estimates.
- Proactively interface with other production groups / support teams for timely information and workflow.
- Review created knowledge from the perspective of mapping to client requirements.
- Identify and analyse complex problems and reach sustainable solutions.
- Manage relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Govern projects running simultaneously with multiple accounts.
- Forecast revenue and ensure compliance.
- Drive project KPIs (schedule, quality, budget, client requirements, contractual obligations etc) for both i.e. content and LMS projects.
- Negotiate with clients on project issues within the framework of contractual and project-specific obligations.
- Take proactive measures to update client on progress, risks, and deviations along with proposed solutions & contingency measures to ensure smooth relationship between client and execution team.
What you will be responsible for
- With COVID-19, the organization has moved to work from home for the foreseeable future.
- However, client engagements may require local / domestic / international travel.
- Since most of the team and several key accounts are based in Delhi NCR, it is desirable, though not necessary, to be based in Delhi / NCR.
Proven track record of project management within the eLearning industry or equivalent
Work in a methodical and organized manner, good time management skills
Work under pressure to tight deadlines
Ability to work individually without supervision
Self-motivated and proactive. Promote a positive working environment
Project managements certificate e.g. Prince2, PMI certified or equivalent, Agile
At least 5-7 year's proven experience in project management
People management skills
Educated to degree level or project management experience in a web-based environment
Exp. of online learning, learning management systems or virtual learning environments such as Moodle
Exp. using agile project management
Previously has management-level responsibility in a product development/ digital production environment within the online or eLearning & Health sector.
Interested Candidates can share their CV at - [email protected]