Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer having 6-8 years of experience in Core PHP,Moodle for our consulting E-learning Organisation based in Gurgaon. The candidate must possess the following skills:
Instructional Designer-French Bilingual
Empower School of Health is looking for an Instructional Designer
- Learning Design - Sound knowledge on instructional design principles & methodologies (ADDIE/Blooms taxonomy, Gagnes model etc.)
- Storyboarding – Sound knowledge & skills on visual & textual storyboarding. Translating the raw video footage into an accessible and engaging series of videos.
- Visualization – using visual medium to convey ideas and enhance learning - creating visual representations of concepts, ensuring visual consistency and harmony in the videos.
- Sound knowledge on instructional design process, Curriculum Design & learning need analysis.
- Preferred knowledge & skills on Articulate Storyline 360.
- Knowledge of web and mobility applications with industry standards for design, development and deployment.
- Video reviews – checking the quality of videos received from the video editors.
- Significant exp. with ILT/WBT development is highly preferred for the position.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify the target audiences learning needs. Handle SME co-ordination independently.
- Good instructional design methodology, including adult learning theory, interactive activities, and competency-based evaluations to produce high-quality, interactive learning solutions.
- Develop appropriate learning activities based on training designs and learning objectives
- Develop Storyboards and visualize concepts
- Create high-level and low-level design for L1-L3 projects.
Quality Analyst (QA)
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Analyst to work with our product and content teams to ensure that our eLearning products and services are of the required high standards in terms of content, user experience and technical functionality. You will work as part of a team to develop and deliver industry-leading online compliance training products. This role requires a QA Analyst with a strategic approach to QA, with previous eLearning course QA experience plus excellent hands-on abilities.
- Strong knowledge of testing disciplines and methodologies
- Experience in the quality control of training, web-based training is an asset
- Define and maintain test plans to create effective QA processes
- Test technical functionality/compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms
- Review text/graphics/audio/interactivity against original scripted content
- QA user experience and usability
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written * Ability to effectively communicate complex information clearly and simply
- Strong analytical, time management, and organizational abilities
- Accountable for carrying out the quality control processes within the project’s learning development life-cycle including all quality assurance and testing processes for our eLearning courses
- Work with the Instructional Designers to verify questions on content
- Work with the Client Services team to implement changes to the course (i.e. Tracking, submitting and verification of all changes)
- Manages multiple simultaneous QA requests, varying in size, complexity, and type
Knowledge of tools: Authoring tools - Storyline 360, Rise, Captivate, Illustrator, Video editing, Integration Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
Manager BD & Sales E-Learning
- Lead Generation Cold Calling, Email Campaigns, Data Mining, Online Networking, Marketing Activities, Customer Follow up
- Specialized or having experience in Pre Sales, Business Development of eLearning Services, Information Technology, and Services, and Solutions and Product Selling and Pre Sales
- Identifying new sales leads, pitching products and/or services, and maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Identification and shortlisting of potential clients. Contacting them to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for sales opportunities, follow up with prospective clients, and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Planning and execution for the acquisition of clients, based on targets set to meet organizational requirements.
- Follow-up with prospective clients until the closing of the sale.
- Supporting Seniors in drafting RFP / RFI
- Communicating new product and service developments to prospective clients
- Exposure to custom eLearning, mobile learning, content development, web, and other technologies services and solutions selling will be preferred
- An energetic, self-motivated individual with a passion to create connections, developing relationships, and presales in the eLearning and corporate training industries
- Interest to work in an entrepreneurial, action-driven, multi-tasking environment with a desire for professional growth. Proven ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills