- India Resource Centre for Procurement and Supply Chain in Public Health
India Resource Centre for Procurement and Supply Chain in Public Health
Empower is the curator of International Association of Public Health Logisticians (IAPHL) India Chapter. Empower is also a board member of People that Deliver (PtD), and both these global organizations are focused on building capacity of supply chain professionals who are interested in public health. Finally, Empower is also a member of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), India.
About India Resource Centre
As part of our capacity building efforts, we are pleased to announce the launch of an India Resource Centre (IRC) for Public Health Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSM). India Resource Centre is a pioneering initiative by Empower to create a robust ecosystem of Public Health Professionals and resources for India.
The IRC’s goals are to:
- create an ecosystem of professionals and organisations who are interested in Public Health PSM
- create a discussion platform for the public sector, NGOs and private sector; students and professionals; donors, technical organisations and vendors
- create learning and development opportunities for professional growth (topics that will be covered within the IRC will include – leadership, general management, PSM policies and strategy, HR, financial management, information systems, regulatory, quality, functional topics including procurement, forecasting, inventory management, distribution, rational use, adoption and uptake of new commodities, and more)
- share information about new projects and consultancy opportunities
Everyone who signs up for the IRC, automatically becomes a member of IAPHL India chapter.
So, join us and stay tuned for an exciting journey on the road to PSM excellence in India.
INTRODUCTION TO PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Free Online Certificate Course by UNDP