- Dec 31 1969
Instructional Designer / Sr. Instructional Designer
• Designs and develops training material for training courses run by the organization.
• Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
• Able to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools. Must have an understanding of how to create web-based training. Knowledge of iSpring Solutions is preferable.
• Instructional Design and Instructional Technology experience is required.
• Apply current research and theory to the practice of instructional design.
• Design and development of e-Learning Storyboards
• Able to write interactive voice over
• Have knowledge of multimedia and voice over synchronization
If interested please send your resume on email@example.com