- Dec 31 1969
Executive Assistant to Director
• Assist the director in various day-to-day tasks and new tasks/initiatives by providing relevant and timely inputs at the operational and/or strategic level
• Facilitate the effective utilization of director’s time through planning and organizing his/her calendar
• Reach out to respective stakeholders to gather any data/ information required by the director
• Research, Compile and prepare all correspondences and communication, reports and recommendations, and presentations.
• Coordinate calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the director, staff, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate.
• Work closely with other team members to assure the directors’ preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
• Ensure that all travel details and logistics are managed properly
• Follow up on contacts and new business ideas
• Prepare meeting and seminar agendas
• To take Minutes of Meeting (MoM) and coordinate with concerned parties
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels
• May perform all or some of the responsibilities above and other related duties as assigned
If interested please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org